Account Security and Registration
- You will not use Finnman if you are under 10 years of age.
- You will not provide Finnman any false information.
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You will not create an account if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will not create more than one account.
- You will not create another account if your original one was disabled.
- You will not transfer your account without our permission.
- We reserve the right to deny registration and creation of an account to anyone.
Content and Information
- Finnman will not use any of your content, such as videos, for any reason without your express written permission.
- You understand that back-up copies of your content may be stored for a certain amount of time even if you delete them.
- You understand that your default profile photo will be visible to anyone within and outside of Finnman.
- You understand that your profile, including posts you have made, will be visible to everyone within Finnman in order for the app to serve its purpose.
- You understand that your name will be circulated around the app along with your posts to provide accurate suggestions to other users.
Safety and Security
- You understand that Finnman will enforce strict regulations to protect its users.
- You will not send or post any type of spam within Finnman APP.
- You will not collect any kind of information from Finnman using automated means such as bots, without our permission.
- You will not engage in any unlawful activities on Finnman APP.
- You will not upload virus’s or malicious code by any means.
- You will not access any account or page that belongs to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post anything that is considered threatening, hateful, violent, or discriminatory.
- You will not make posts containing pornographic material, nudity, graphic/violent material.
- You will not encourage any violations of the statements listed above.
- You understand that acts related to the statements above will result in a permanent ban on your account as well as denial of any accounts you wish to make after.
- If you reported violations of the above statements falsely, your account may be disabled temporarily or permanently banned.
- You understand that we may temporarily disable accounts to investigate reports of violations to the statements listed in the Terms of Service.